Mott Haven Community High School is designed to help students get back on track and graduate from high school. A typical day in MHCHS would entail:
• Attending regular classes Monday through Friday
• Participating in workshops and get support to prepare them for college, meaningful employment, healthy personal relationships, and life after high school
• Going to tutoring (if necessary)
• Attending Regents prep and student support services
• Having the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities like our Music Studio or sports.